- For a good start in the day we provide a vast breakfast buffet until 11 am with homemade jams, delicious spreads, meats and cheese specialties from South Tyrol, crispy whole meal bread, sweet pastries, vital yoghurts and cereals, fruit variations and organic regional products. Your favorite egg dish will be freshly prepared.
Flexible every evening
Chill and Relax
- We have a new concept for dinner, which allows our guests to organise their holiday even more flexibly. You are welcome to choose every day whether you would like to be pampered by our chef Raphael and his kitchen team with a 5-6 course evening gourmet menu, as usual, or perhaps only enjoy individual dishes for dinner on one or the other evening. If you decide to have a pizza in one of our good Italian pizzerias or would like to try out and get to know the various restaurants in our area - we will be happy to give you our insider tips! With our new concept, we have the opportunity to strengthen the huts and alpine pastures on the mountain and our restaurants in the village, to make the holiday day of our guests even more flexible and can offer our guests who would like to dine with us even more space in the restaurant and an even more professional and good service.
Fitness & Yoga classes, guided hikes & bike tours
- Large outdoor pool (17x11m, 23-26°C) surrounded by apple trees with a view on the mountain scenery and nature park and our Poolbar
- Outdoor pool on the rooftop (adults only, 12x3m, 33-36°C)
- Indoor pool (13x7m, 31°C)
- Hot whirlpools in the garden and on rooftop(37°C)
- Relaxation loungers and sun umbrellas
- Finnish garden sauna (non-textil, 90°C) with view on the apple tree fields
- Bio-Sauna (non-textil, 50°C)
- Textil sauna for those of you who prefer to keep the swimmers on (Hay sauna (55°C), Infrared sauna (35°C), Turkish steam bath (42°C)
- Cosy bath robes, bath and sauna towels are at your disposal in your room
- The indoor pool facilities also provide a rest area with a view
- Fitness classes: Yoga, Pilates, Power Yoga, Fitness Ball, Aqua-Bike, Aqua-Gym, Blackroll. etc.
- Being a skilled wellness trainer and certified hike guide, Rudi will provide competent assistance and supervision
- 2 guided mountain hikes per week with uncle Rudi or the other Guides Erich, Kurt and Bruno
- Morning Yoga classes with Marion, Natalie and Evi
- 1 guided bike tour on Wednesday with your host and bike guide Boris
- Professional gym with equipment: treadmill, ergometer, bicycles, crosswalker, rowing machine, etc.
- Boris Frei, your host and a certified bike guide, will assist you in regards to anything, which depends bikes, if it's a repare or a tour...
- Guided bike tour with your host Boris (Wednesday afternoon)
- Rental of Hard-tail mountain bikes and leisure bikes (5 Euro/day)
- Rental of full suspension E-MTBs of MONDRAKER Bikes (42 Euro/day)
- Rental of Carbon-bikes, Fullys, road bikes and E-bikes via our partner (for a fee of 25-42 Euro)
- Rental of backpacks, bike helmets, locks etc.
- Professional assistance in tour planning – DOWNLOAD: tour map, digital maps and GPS data for planning in advance
- Lockable bike garage with lockers (for your helmets, backpacks, shoes), CCTV and Washing-Area
- Several cycle tracks and mountain bike tours starting right from the hotel
- A cable car starts from the village to the trails and carry-on bikes is allowed
- Laundry service (for a fee of 5 Euro/kg)
- You can download daily newspapers and magazines free of charge in our online Guestinfo
- Free WiFi access in all rooms, in the lobby, at the pool bar and sunbathing area.
Bus transfer with hotel shuttle
- Free parking in front of the hotel
- Basement garage: day fee of 8 Euro. (some room categories have an included reserved parking space in the basement garage)
- E-mobility electricity consumption: 0.25 EUR/kilowatt hour
- Free pick-up service from Meran train station or Bozen airport (please notify upon reservation)
- Transfer to our guided mountain tours
Please note the following change of offers from December until January:
- All outdoor pools (including whirlpool and pool bar) are out of service
- Additional rest area in the garden pavilion and further heated outdoor resting facilities (the perfect spot after a sauna infusion)
- Daily excursions to the surrounding mountains (with hotel shuttle): snowshoe tours, sledging, skiing trips, etc.