For a carefree holiday with us
We strictly follow the regional statutory provisions.
In the following article we responded to the most frequent questions.
Borders are open. Once you have the right documentation, your holiday in South Tyrol can begin:
Checklist for entry into South Tyrol:
The following documents are required for entry into Italy (you must have no Covid symptoms):
Burden of proof: When entering the country, you must carry the EU's digital Covid certificate (Green Pass) or an equivalent certificate stating that you:
- are fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine: 2 vaccine doses (9 months validity) or 3 vaccine doses (unlimited validity).
- have recovered (the infection must have occurred no more than 6 months ago).
- have tested negative (a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or a negative antigen test that is not older than 24 hours).
Those who have not been vaccinated, tested or recovered are allowed to enter Italy, but must go into a five-day quarantine and take a Covid-19 test at the end of the quarantine period. The entry must be reported to the local Department of Prevention of the responsible sanitary establishment via this form. Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the requirement to present a negative Covid-19 test.
Detailed entry requirements: https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavi...
What must I generally observe in the hotel? (Guest hygiene etiquette):
- The use of a face mask is no longer compulsory, but is still recommended in all indoor public spaces or spaces accessible to the public. We appeal to the personal responsibility of each individual to wear a mask in crowded situations. Face masks are available on request at the reception.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in several places in the hotel (doors that do not open automatically, buffet area, lift) and in your room.
- We kindly ask you not to use the lift with other guests and to wash/disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please avoid crowding in corridors or staircases.
What safety measures are there to observe during meals?
- The restaurant is constantly ventilated by us with fresh air (without recirculation). In good weather, all doors and windows are open.
- NEW: The new terrace deck by the rock pool now creates more free space for breakfast.
- Buffet area: Please use hand disinfection.
What are the special arrangements in the spa area "Studio 40a"?
- Our entire spa area with all pools and saunas is in operation.
- The Green Pass is required for the use of the indoor pool, the fitness room as well as our yoga room.
- For the use of the sauna, we kindly ask you to sign up in the respective lists that we have collocated in front of the saunas to avoid crowds with the minimum distance rules due to limited number of participants.
- Massages and cosmetic treatments are possible with face mask.
- To avoid crowds for all sauna infusions, fitness & yoga courses, participation is only possible with prior registration (at the reception or in the Guestnet).
- All areas in the wellness area are optimally ventilated.
Until Wednesday, 15 June 2022, the obligation to wear an FFP2 mask in local and long-distance public transport will continue. An FFP2 mask obligation also exists for performances open to the public which take place in theatres, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment and live music venues and other similar premises, as well as for sporting events and competitions which take place indoors.
We do everything we can to ensure that you have a relaxing and safe time with us even in these times. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time!